Special Version Production Machine that can move automatically in X axis for programmable hole-to-hole block honing - hones a line of cylinders unattended. Automatic Lower Crash Protection System Many Engine Blocks have interference in the lower area of the bores and can damage honing stones and holders. Everytime the H85X starts honing a cylinder, the machine will check bores for interference avoiding potential damage to honing stones and holders. Variances in lower bores are common. Rottler H85X Control senses lower bore interference prior to rotation and stroking stroking motion starting at full power, eliminating any stone or holder damage.
- Automatic Lower Crash Protection System – every time cycle start is activated, the machine will check that the stones will not interfere with lower bore before starting rotation and stroking preventing stone and stone holder damage.
- Spindle Taper with Quick Change System - change hone heads in seconds without any wrenches
- Automatic Honing Stone retract at End of Cycle – the machine will automatically retract the stones during last stroke so that the stones do not leave any scratches or marks in the bore.
- Automatic Cross Hatch Angle System – the machine will automatically adjust parameters to programmed cross hatch angle and finish the bore to programmed angle.
- Automatic Roughing and Finishing Load Sensing System - machine short strokes or dwells anywhere it senses a tight area.
- Electronic Hand Wheel for lowering hone head into each bore
- Automatic Stone Feed-out System - once hone head is positioned in the bore, the machine automatically expands stones and rotates slowly before starting hone cycle
- Automatic Plateau Brush Finish Program - the machine automatically expands plateau brushes to programmed load and counts down number of plateau strokes, then withdraws the brushes and retracts to the clearance position.
- Control and programming through 15" (400mm) CNC Touch Screen Control
- Precision Display in .0001" (.002mm) resolution
- Industrial PC with Windows Operating System
- USB Flash Drive and port for file transfer
- Remote training, service and support via internet connection to machine (required)
- Operation in either American or Metric systems
- Horizontal Movement (X Axis) - Left and Right Direction - 38" (965mm) - movement is on linear slidways and is powered by servo motor
- Horizontal Movement (Y Axis) - Front and Back Direction - 3" (75mm) - movement is manually on linear slideways
- Vertical Movement (Z Axis) - Up and Down - 19" (483mm)
- Stroking System - CNC SERVO Controlled High Pitch Ball Screw System
- Infinitely Variable Stroke Speed Control - Variable from 0 to 1500IPM (38m/min)
- Rapid Stroke System Acceleration - 250in/sec (6.35m/sec)
- Spindle Rotation System - CNC SERVO Controlled High Torque Spindle Rotation System - 44 ft.lbs (60NM)
- Infinitely Variable Spindle RPM Control - Variable from 0 to 400RPM
- (2) Stone Trays for up to 6 stone holder sets with built-in Dial Bore Gage Holder
- Hone Head Storage Rack for up to 5 Hone Heads
- Coolant System - Large Capacity coolant tank 70 Gal (265 Liter) - tank is located under the machine on wheels and is removable for servicing from front or rear of machine
- Magnetic system for primary filtering inside coolant tank. Magnets are removable for easy tank cleaning once tank is removed from under the machine
- Lifetime Magnetic Canister Filter System includes tools for cleaning filter.
- Replacable Cartridge Canister Filter System. Dual Gradient 50-5 Micron replacement filter cartridge keeps coolant and cabinet clean. Filter Cartridge 514-2-42C
- Machine Cabinet finished in Baked Enamel Power Coated for easy cleaning and appearance
- Operation, Programming and Spare Parts Manual - Digital
- Paint Color Code: RAL9002 (Grey White)
- Electrical requirements: 208/240V, 30A, 50/60Hz, 3Ph
- Shipping weight 2300 lbs. (1,043 kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 60 X 72 X 93" H (1524 X 2210 X 2337mm)
- Prices (US Funds) FOB - EXW, Kent, Washington, USA
Rottler Software is designed with Simplicity in mind.Conversational software allows operators to quickly and easily learn and create their own programs. It takes only a few minutes to create a new program for a new block then it is saved for future recall and use.