The Motor Clean series offers equipment and ultrasonic cleaning systems designed specially for professionals of the motoring world. The Motor Clean series covers the needs of all types of businesses within the motor industry, regardless of their size or specialisation, because it includes standard equipment that adapts to any piece, no matter its measurement (capacity from 30 to 8000 litres).Request quote
- Capacity: 2000 litres
- Internal dimensions: 1750 x 1100 x 1080 mm. (excluding auxiliary tank)
- Useful measurements: 1650 x 910 x 800 mm.
- Platform dimensions: 1650 x 910 mm.
- External dimensions: 3025 x 1580 x 1323 mm. (including auxiliary tank)
- Weight: 1450 Kg.
- Power Supply: 400V.
- Heating element: 18000W.
- Ultrasonic Power: 10200 W. (20400W. p-p).
- 3 Ultrasound generators with an output power of 3400W (6800 W p-p) each one.
- Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System(Sweep System ±2). 6 submersible emitters of 1700W each
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
- AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
- K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
- Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
- Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 1000 Kg.
- 1” water inlet ball valve and a 2” one for drainage.
- Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
- Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
- Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
- Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.
- (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.
- 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
- PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.