- Power Supply: 400V.
- Heating element: 7000W.
- Ultrasonic Power: 3000W. (6000W. p-p).
- 1 ultrasound generator with an output power of 3000 W (6000 W p-p).
- Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ± 2%).
- 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
- PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2 mm thick.
- Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
- K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
- Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 250 Kg.
- ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1½” one for drainage.
- Silentblock legs, adjustable in height.
- Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
- Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
- (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.